Ron Sandison works full time in the medical field and is a professor of Theology at Destiny School of Ministry. He speaks at over 70 autism events a year, including over 20 education conferences. He has also presented with Temple Grandin at a conference.
Ron is a Board Member of the Art of Autism and an Advisory Board Member of the Autism Society Faith Initiative of Autism Society of America. Ron has a Master of Divinity from Oral Roberts University. Charisma House published his book, A Parent’s Guide to Autism: Practical Advice. Biblical Wisdom, on 4/5/16.
Ron has over 10,000 Scriptures memorized, including 22 complete books of the New Testament. He and his wife, Kristen, reside in Rochester Hills, MI, with their pet rabbit, Babs, their cat, Frishma, and daughter, Makayla Marie.
In This Episode of the Autism Quality of Life Podcast, Ron discusses:
– How to self-publish your own book
– Making the most of even the smallest of opportunities
– How to get speaking engagements as an individual on the Autism Spectrum
– All successful people have mentors: How to find yours
– How being on the spectrum helps him in his day job
– His book recommendations
– His success and the release of his books, and his participation in a documentary in 2018!
Order Ron’s Book from Amazon, here!